Remote mouse pro - turn your android phone into remote mouse, keyboard and touchpad

helloapk

Reaction score
WiFi Mouse pro - turn your android phone into remote mouse, keyboard and touchpad

Hello, everyone, after a long time testing i think it's time to post my app - wifi mouse.
It transform your phone into wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad, maybe you are insterested.
And it support left/right click, make scrolling, drag and pinch to zoom, etc.

View attachment 62224

This is version for android, and i have not tested it on all Android devices, i am very grateful if someone help me test it on any Android device.

And If you have want share some idea, report bugs please reply to me or post on fb.com/wifimouse, i'm waiting.

Download from Google Play .

And wifi mouse for tablet version can be download here.

Change log:
* Add explorer controller, media player controller and shutdown features.
* Beautify UI.
* Support Ubuntu Linux.
* Combination key supported.
* Mouse accelaration makes it works as real mouse.
* Remove full screen text input.
* Gestures work naturally.

Thanks.

Last edited:

monceja

Reaction score
I tried the link but I get an item not found page

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
H

helloapk

Reaction score
I tried the link but I get an item not found page

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

It's my mistake, i have changed the correct linked website, please visit it or our official website.

matter31

Reaction score
Very good app, i have bought it, works smoothly. Recommended!

Flinker123

Reaction score
I had thought about this over a year ago..But then I thought Its like noobish..Is it really possible to make something like this ? My answer was nah..Not possible..
And now today is the day where you have actually created this.So much happy guys. Keep up the good WorK !!

BrownRice

Reaction score
Great. But... This app is great but if you set your phone down for a while you need to re open the app and connect to your computer again. Other than that it's great!

OP
H

helloapk

Reaction score
Great. But... This app is great but if you set your phone down for a while you need to re open the app and connect to your computer again. Other than that it's great!

Hello, please tell me which phone are you using. I have tested on many android phones, can't meet this issue.

wangshimeng

Reaction score
WiFi Mouse Rocks! I can't do without it. This app is deserving of 10 stars. Thanks! My old laptop had Mouse problems; this app saved the day!

OP
H

helloapk

Reaction score
Would this work with a smart tv?

If the smart tv works on linux/windows, it could be works well on it. otherwise, we are developing mouse server for android tv. So ,please wait.