Is this Motorola, or Android? (using a bluetooth mouse)

darkmatter

Reaction score
When you connect a bluetooth mouse to the phone.

52916-albums1033-picture40380.JPG

notice the mouse cursor. And as for the mouse. When you right click, its the same as pressing Back. When you mouse wheel click, its the same as pressing Menu. To swipe screens, you press the mouse wheel left or right. (you can also click and drag, but that almost always ends up opening whatever app was under the cursor when you tried to swipe screens)

I think I'm going to return my mouse for a more fully featured one, but of interesting note is the media controls on this mouse did indeed control my music player. I dunno, $20 for both keyboard and mouse, I might keep them, lol.

52916-albums1033-picture40381.JPG

I'm having trouble pairing the keyboard, oddly enough.

But, I was wondering if this a motorola thing, or part of android. If motorola only, I would guess that the drivers used to make the webtop work, work for other motorola devices. The above picture is using the mouse with a Droid 3. No webtop, but obviously with mouse support.

The possibilities of using a mouse and keyboard with my phone in conjunction with a Remote Desktop Client are quite intriguing.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I always thought that Bluetooth is limited to one connection at a time, so if your mouse is connected you wont be able to connect your keyboard.. if i'm right than your best bet is a device that combines both mouse and kb in one.. i know there are several models that offer that.. might work a bit better.

OP
darkmatter

darkmatter

Reaction score
That could be I suppose. I'll have to check out out when I get home. Either way, i like how the mouse works.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk