[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~*

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there a Rockin Rainbows for UD 2.1 ?

I've been working on this one every free second I've had today. As soon as I can flash without bootloops I'll post it up lol

Here's a screenshot of some things I've changed... Can you spot what I'm talking about? :D

Well I guess I can't post the screenshot from my droid. I'll do it when I get to a computer :D

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
cakes you can attach photos with the DF app. after you compose message hit menu and it will give you the option

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I tried and it said Image type not supported. WHATEVA!! lol anyway here it is:

snap20101125_035214.png

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
everybody making roms and themes I guess I need to start on my d2 rom ;) or not.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
UD v2.1 Is now ready. Sorry about the huge screenshots in the OP. I'm no good at that crap.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sweet. Now bring on the Holiday Theme you and the Lady were teasing me with.:)

Becuz we've both had so much company I doubt it will be ready before the 1st. I'll be more able to get on it after Sunday but I'll try to hurry :D

davidsdroid

Reaction score
My wife is waiting-very impatiently- for UD for her Droid X just so she can get Rockin Rainbows. Great work Cakes

mykela25

Reaction score
Ok, Im at my wits end. I have done everything I know of to get this installed. I switched to UD 2.1 ROM just so I cud get this theme and everytime I try to install it, I get this error (see below). Zip is renamed "update.zip" I am using RM to install. I saw another post stating they used RM and it worked fine. But I keep getting an error. Anyone know what that error means?

device-2.png

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Ok, Im at my wits end. I have done everything I know of to get this installed. I switched to UD 2.1 ROM just so I cud get this theme and everytime I try to install it, I get this error (see below). Zip is renamed "update.zip" I am using RM to install. I saw another post stating they used RM and it worked fine. But I keep getting an error. Anyone know what that error means?

device-2.png

If I remember correctly this usually means a bad download. I would re-download and try again. Also with CW you don't have to rename it.

Sent from somewhere...

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum mykela :D I know nothing about clockwork but blackdroid himself is dl'n it now to see what's going on.

EDIT: he just told me the dl is corrupt. I'm re-uploading it now.

mykela25

Reaction score

device-2.png

If I remember correctly this usually means a bad download. I would re-download and try again. Also with CW you don't have to rename it.

Sent from somewhere...

I thought the same thing. Ive re-downloaded it 3 times. Still getting the same error.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Try flashing SP Recovery and see if it does the same thing. I can walk you through it if need be. I didn't think files had to be renamed when using CW??

device-2.png

DroidForums junkie!