[Release][Theme] Cold Fusion for multiple ROMs

TJH_RULZ

Reaction score
there is one built in but i dont like it for a good customizable keyboard go here. you can even do your own colors and pics made a few myself.

listenman20

Reaction score
kook...did you ever change the PE theme back to the white keyboard? or is it still the dark blue with black letters? that is hard to read?

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
kook...did you ever change the PE theme back to the white keyboard? or is it still the dark blue with black letters? that is hard to read?

Not yet.....in vegas right now for the olympia....will get it done sunday...make sure to remind me....i wont get hurt...i have so mamy requests right now its crazy....

Wish i had someone to help me port my stuff....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

listenman20

Reaction score
Not yet.....in vegas right now for the olympia....will get it done sunday...make sure to remind me....i wont get hurt...i have so mamy requests right now its crazy....

Wish i had someone to help me port my stuff....

that's ok i found your original release for PE still on my sd card. it's the one i was looking for. so that's one less thing to work on when you get back. if i knew how i'd help in my free time, but then if i knew how i wouldn't need you to make the theme i use...hmmm....

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there anyway you can get it to me? Id like to host it and update it in the OP.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can you upload it to mediafire or something similar?

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated BB.05...fixed the notifications colors....re-download and install.

listenman20

Reaction score
I don't know why its took me so long to notice this, I may have had brightness turned off all weekend, but on my power control widget the brightness button is out of line. I had it shrunk using ADW to begin with but when I put it back to original it was the same way. The cyan color indicator is slightly raised.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't know why its took me so long to notice this, I may have had brightness turned off all weekend, but on my power control widget the brightness button is out of line. I had it shrunk using ADW to begin with but when I put it back to original it was the same way. The cyan color indicator is slightly raised.

I'll check into a fix for it. Thanks

Ayrond

Reaction score
LYF Problems

I was using BBv0.5 and I installed the theme and really liked it. I have switched back to my favorite ROM Liquid FroYo 1.6, and I downloaded the theme for that rom and the update fails, and it says "status 6" whatever that means. I have tried loading it from a computer and downloading it straight to my Droid, and the problem is the same. I am using clockwork via rom manager to install the theme, same way I did for BB.
The only thing that I can think of is that I already have LFY themed and I was going to just install this theme over that. Has anyone else had this problem? Could you check the .zip file and see if maybe it is corrupted.:motdroidhoriz:

Ayrond

Reaction score
Idea

I was using BBv0.5 and I installed the theme and really liked it. I have switched back to my favorite ROM Liquid FroYo 1.6, and I downloaded the theme for that rom and the update fails, and it says "status 6" whatever that means. I have tried loading it from a computer and downloading it straight to my Droid, and the problem is the same. I am using clockwork via rom manager to install the theme, same way I did for BB.
The only thing that I can think of is that I already have LFY themed and I was going to just install this theme over that. Has anyone else had this problem? Could you check the .zip file and see if maybe it is corrupted.:motdroidhoriz:

Since LFY is FRG22D could I just use another one that is FRG22D, like BBv0.5 or PE. Would that work?

g4lapagos

Reaction score
i get the same "status 6" error when i try to flash the theme to LFYv1.6 (my fav as well). this sucks because i really like the looks of this theme and have tried to flash multiple times over the last week or so :(...

Last edited:

listenman20

Reaction score
have you tried rebooting into cwm recovery manually and updating that way? sometimes rom manager gets a little sideways...