[Release] Atlantis Blue 2.2 Froyo

Reaction score
I didnt originally bc usually when switching between 2.2 ROMs its not needed. But after I did it loaded up no problem... Question though stratt.. Any reason for not displaying battery status in battery ?

OP
stratt

stratt

Reaction score
I didnt originally bc usually when switching between 2.2 ROMs its not needed. But after I did it loaded up no problem... Question though stratt.. Any reason for not displaying battery status in battery ?

This is a theme of Woodyman's Froyo, u would have to ask him. Do u like it so far?

Reaction score

This is a theme of Woodyman's Froyo, u would have to ask him. Do u like it so far?

Yes it runs quick and smooth... just got give it some time to adjust so I can test the real power of it. I like the theme bc the stock theme always just bores me. But it runs nice so far, Ill push it harder once I give it a chance to settle in

lsdozer

Reaction score
Followed your instructions exactly, except I didnt wipe data and cache, then Tried to install this and got "error, exited with status 25", so I wiped data and cache twice and tried again and got the same error message.

any ideas?

Lewis

OP
stratt

stratt

Reaction score
Followed your instructions exactly, except I didnt wipe data and cache, then Tried to install this and got "error, exited with status 25", so I wiped data and cache twice and tried again and got the same error message.

any ideas?

Lewis
In SPrecovery... Open Nandroid folder. The folder should be named..."atlantisblue2.2release-BS-20100622-0249". There shouldn;t be any other folders inside of that folder... only "system", "boot", and "nandroid" should be inside "atlantisblue2.2release-BS-20100622-0249". did u extract that folder from the zip into ur nandroid folder?

lsdozer

Reaction score
Wow, that was fast! you got me before I could edit! I posted, then decided to do a search on the internet and found that there may be an extra folder, so I took a look and sure enough, there was an extra folder inside!

Sorry for wasting your time, I have never loaded a rom in this manner, so somewhere in the process I screwed up. Phone just booted up so its time to play.

thanks, Lewis

OP
stratt

stratt

Reaction score
Wow, that was fast! you got me before I could edit! I posted, then decided to do a search on the internet and found that there may be an extra folder, so I took a look and sure enough, there was an extra folder inside!

Sorry for wasting your time, I have never loaded a rom in this manner, so somewhere in the process I screwed up. Phone just booted up so its time to play.

thanks, Lewis

No such thing as wasting my time. lol. What bike is that. I just sold my YZF R6 :(

lsdozer

Reaction score
You might not know what it is, Its an 09 Kawasaki Concours. Basically a sport touring version of the ZX-14. Same engine tuned for different torque curve. Freaking awesome. Thats in sport mode with hard bags removed and my short summer shield that I painted black to improve the stealth factor.

Why in the world would you get rid of an R6? I hope you have another bike to ride!

Lewis

OP
stratt

stratt

Reaction score
You might not know what it is, Its an 09 Kawasaki Concours. Basically a sport touring version of the ZX-14. Same engine tuned for different torque curve. Freaking awesome. Thats in sport mode with hard bags removed and my short summer shield that I painted black to improve the stealth factor.

Why in the world would you get rid of an R6? I hope you have another bike to ride!

Lewis

Lol. I know. Needed the cash. I'm a teacher and we only paid ten months. didnt feel like getting a summer job. lol

lsdozer

Reaction score
Man, I cant go without a bike anymore, I feel for you. Good Luck

The theme seems to be working well so far. Haven't gotten too far into it yet, but I like it.

Lewis

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
This is one of the most stunning looking themes I've seen - it's *beautiful*!

Where'd you get that wallpaper? Can it be downloaded separately?

-Mike