Regain space on SD card after installing only 2 roms with rom manager

htcdroid

Reaction score
I installed two roms using manager today, my first. I downloaded them through the application.(Cyanogen and Virtuous). I decided to go back to stock after each one- just restored my stock rooted rom. I noticed that out of 1.75 gb, I now have 411 mb. I couldn't find the Roms on the SD card after that, so I assumed they were deleted. Are the roms I used still there, or are some settings from them still there? I know I should have a larger SD card and I'm working on that, but I need to recover this space. Is there anything else that could have taken up space, like flashing clockwordmod recovery? Please help.

OP
H

htcdroid

Reaction score
Open Rom Manager, hit the menu button and you'll see "clear download cache". Hit that and see if that helps.

Thanks, that helped, now I have 665 mb. Do you know of any other things that could be taking up space? I didn't manually delete the roms I used, so are they still there?

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I dont use rom manager so I dont know where else it would put them. Some roms place wallpapers and other images on your sd. If so there sould be extra folders in your gallery. If you dont use all your ringtones, you can gain a little exrta spce by going to system/media/audio, with a file explorer, and deleting the unused .ogg files.