Refurbished?

RUSHgsxr

Reaction score
So I've had my incredible for only two months and my speakers blown. Common issue apparently and I would fix it but I don't really wanna void the warranty. Of course Verizon just wants to send me a refurbished one which pisses me off. I bought a brand new one not a freakin used one.

Anyways, from what I read that's what they do to everyone, but has anyone gotten a new one out of it? If I take it into a store maybe? And secondly, if I did just swap the speaker out, looks pretty simple, is anyone really gonna notice down the road if something else does go wrong with it? Any comments would be appreciated.

Sent from my ADR6300

RCFlyn

Reaction score
if it's only 2 months old, it's still under the manufacture Warranty...
Take it to the Store, and they'll give you a NEW one.....

OP
RUSHgsxr

RUSHgsxr

Reaction score
That's what I'm hoping but I called them and they said the only thing they can do is refurbished. And best buy wants to send it in for 4 to 6 weeks... I'm hoping its different at the Verizon store?

Sent from my ADR6300

RCFlyn

Reaction score
I got my Eris from B.B. when the OTA came in, and I had HUGH Problems, I took it to Verizon and they replaced it on the Spot with a Brand new one..
Granted, OTA is software issues, but I don't see how it'd be different with Hardware issues... the phones 2 months old.. I'd go to verizon...

OP
RUSHgsxr

RUSHgsxr

Reaction score
Alright excellent, that's what I was hoping to hear. thanks a lot man. hopefully I can get over to a store this weekend
Sent from my ADR6300