Redux Custom Icon Pack!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

To be quite honest it has been quite some time since I have really been focused on custom Roms and theming. It has just become more of a tedious task and for not much reward in the way of performance and customization options. Don't get me wrong the fact that Verizon locks down all their bootloaders has really played a big role in this. It is impossible for me to really customize most of my phones. I have only been able to Rom my Nexus 6P lately.

All that being said when I do find myself in the mood to customize my device one thing that I like to be able to change are the app icons. This is a quick and easy way to give your device a whole new look and feel. One icon pack I found recently, Redux, is like no other pack I have seen before. Icons feature soft tones, texture and new shapes. For now there are 65 new icons. There is an option to donate inside the app. If you decide to do so you can also chose 5 apps you would like themed and those will be placed at the top of the priority list for the next update. Head to the play link below for the download.

via Play Store