Red and black Liberty gingerbread theme?

meaker

Reaction score
I love all the themes out there but most to seem to blue of some sort.. Now I do miss Epic blue theme for 2.01( love the light blue font).. But I was just seeing if any of you themers are planning on doing a red theme or a red and black theme to the latest .07?? I would donate to, for sure....

I wish I had the skill required to theme a ROM but I don't.. So a big thanks to all that can and do...

dstripedape

Reaction score
I'm using redx gb v2 on lgb07. Think it's droidlife but u can Google it

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

xrevx

Reaction score
I just dropped one. Blackest skyline mostly black but it does have a touch of red.

Sent from my DROIDX

mjwhitta

Reaction score
The redx theme does not work with Liberty GB. After install the liberty settings option was removed from the settings menu. also (this may not be just a liberty bug) the emergency contacts button on the lock screen only had a single quotation mark, no other text.

Other than that, the theme is the best I've seen, it looks FANTASTIC! so if u don't mind the bugs go ahead and install it. Its under droid x themes and apps on the xda-developers forums

I didn't like the bugs so I'm sticking with OreoSlice. I might check out blackest skyline later though.

Droid X Liberty GB v0.7

OP
M

meaker

Reaction score
The redx theme does not work with Liberty GB. After install the liberty settings option was removed from the settings menu. also (this may not be just a liberty bug) the emergency contacts button on the lock screen only had a single quotation mark, no other text.

Other than that, the theme is the best I've seen, it looks FANTASTIC! so if u don't mind the bugs go ahead and install it. Its under droid x themes and apps on the xda-developers forums

I didn't like the bugs so I'm sticking with OreoSlice. I might check out blackest skyline later though.

Droid X Liberty GB v0.7
Well I've been using the theme for a few days. I noticed the liberty setting was gone but wasn't sure if that's what cause it.. You can still get to Liberty setting via Liberty toolbox and then hit menu.. I'm going to try a differnet them today anyway but I do like the REDX also