record phone call

segen77

Reaction score
What's the name of that app that lets you press one button while on a phone call to record it, then save it to be played later?

Thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just went to the market and searched record call. There are two choices. Total Recall and Call Recorder. If that's not what you're looking for then Google is your friend.

OP
S

segen77

Reaction score
I just went to the market and searched record call. There are two choices. Total Recall and Call Recorder. If that's not what you're looking for then Google is your friend.

Yeah I found those. There was one that someone had posted in here that they said worked well. I was hoping that they would see this and post it again.

slinky

Reaction score
I think he wanted something that works. Unfortunately it appears Android 2.0 devices are completely locked out of voice recording unless you use another workaround using an intermediary service or hardware.

triton54

Reaction score
Dont forget to announce "this call may be recorded for quality assurance"!!! lol

TedMurphy

Reaction score
Call Trunk has a native Android app for initiating a recorded phone call. Easy and quick, cloud-based, keeps the call saved and available forever, free for the first 25 minutes. Contact me at [email protected] for more information.