Record any voice on your Android device and mail it instantly.

trackingapp

Reaction score
Hi,

"Record and Email Pro" is an application to record any voice on your Android device and mail it instantly. This easy to use application has simple one click button to send the recording as a mail attachment. It lets you share your recording easily with your friends, family or colleagues. It saves your device space by removing the sent recordings. All you have to do is just configure the mail settings (sender & receiver) in the application and you are good to go. 1. Enter the SMTP server name in the "Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)" field. 2. Enter the SMTP port number of outgoing mail server in the "Port #" field. 3. Provide your email-id in the "Email-id" field, which will act as sender of the outgoing mail. 4. Provide the password of this email-id for authentication of the Mail Server.

Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whiznets.voice2mail&feature=search_result

LocoRon

Reaction score
Yeah...

I wouldn't trust this app at all.

You can already share voice recordings from, eg, Evernote through email, and probably any other decent voice recording app. And while that takes a little more than "one click," it also doesn't involve giving your password to a third party.

bladewriter

Reaction score
Yeah...

I wouldn't trust this app at all.

You can already share voice recordings from, eg, Evernote through email, and probably any other decent voice recording app. And while that takes a little more than "one click," it also doesn't involve giving your password to a third party.

I had the same thought, but I don't think that is what this does. It is more like a mail client (eg K-9), where you enter your email servers, login id, and password in order to access a pop or imap server. Lookout security scan says this app is okay, for what it's worth. Wouldn't blame anyone for avoiding this one without careful tracking of the connections it makes to the outside world.

OP
T

trackingapp

Reaction score
[Free App] Record any voice on your Android device and mail it instantly.

Purpose of this app only to make people's work easier as it is easily accessible and less time consuming. "Record" and "mail send" button at one screen. First, you just have to click on "Record" button and then click on send.

bladewriter

Reaction score
Purpose of this app only to make people's work easier as it is easily accessible and less time consuming. "Record" and "mail send" button at one screen. First, you just have to click on "Record" button and then click on send.

Right, but that wasn't the issue. What exactly does the app do with the email ID and password it requests? To get people on board with an app like this, you need to prove that security measures are in place.