Reception issues

gambit07

Reaction score
Hey guys, not sure if this is an issue with the rom or what, however I switched to Sapphire a couple days back and my reception has been really spotty ever since. I used bugless before this and I can't remember ever dropping below 1 bar of service or losing 3G. With Sapphire I've been dropping 3g quite a bit and I've had no signal on multiple occasions. Just wondering if anybody has similar issues or might know what causes it. My baseband is still the same (C_01.43.01P) so I don't think it's an issue with that. Any help would be appreciated!

OP
gambit07

gambit07

Reaction score
I thought I did but I was doing a lot that day, I just did it again in case I forgot.

kevev99

Reaction score
That's odd. I've never had to reactivate after installing sapphire. I get great reception with sapphire.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
gambit07

gambit07

Reaction score
Well I've been playing around with it the last couple days, signal is definitely spottier than it was on bugless and I'm still dropping 3g at times when I'm inside. I'm not sure what the issue could be.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
I noticed spotted call reception also. Weaker then before to the same spot I drive.