Reboot issues

xzillerationer

Reaction score
Hi, today I started having reboot issues. It's not random, it's always at the same time, which leads me to believe it's a problem with some app.....but I flashed the latest nightly of CM7 and it didn't help at all. I'm about to leave for my other phone while this one is squared away....because it simply won't stop rebooting. Also, if it makes a difference, for the last few days I've been using SPB Shell 3D, and it only now just started....and, if it helps, Gmail crashes on boot every singe time, multiple times. This is making my phone unusable, and CM7 has made it utterly amazing.

OP
X

xzillerationer

Reaction score
Upon further examination, it appears that my settings in the app Android Overclock are to blame. I noticed that whenever my phone reboots, it's immediately after that app is given super user permissions. I am going to uninstall that app via TiBu and see what happens

OP
X

xzillerationer

Reaction score
Alright, the bug has been fixed. It turns out that it was Android Overclock! A simple reset of that app fixed it completely! Good work, and thanks for all the help!