reality check

ranger326

Reaction score
I just had to relate this . . . within the last couple of days I realized that I was having severe problems hearing the callers on my droid. I checked and re-checked every setting option I could find on the phone - nothing helped. I spent a couple of hours on this website checking to see if any of you folks were having the same issue - nothing! I finally decided that I would have to stop in to Verizon and either see if there was a way to turn the volume up or turn in the phone. That's when I noticed it. So, let me remind folks that when you place one of those plastic display protection sheets on your droid DO NOT cover the earpiece! Everything works just fine now.

Thurston

Reaction score
:rofl3: awesome

Did you figure it out before you went to Verizon?

sir

Reaction score
LOL! I actually bought a cheap screen protector and then opted to not put it on when I noticed there wasn't a pre-cut hole for the earpiece. I think they make them now though, they're like 15$ or something crazy.

ptkcro

Reaction score
Thanks! I just spent 2 hours trying to figure out why incoming calls sounded so low. I gave up and posted another thread before I found yours.

zegwin

Reaction score
I vote this be a FAQ!!! (just because it is that amusing)