Razr says can't operate without a Sims card, also no service!

pomlover

Reaction score
I was using my razr and then went to use the camera, it said I had to have a sims card to use camera. This has never happened before. I thought maybe I needed to just turn it off and back on. When I did that, it said "this phone can not operate without a Sims card" And has no service now! What is going on?? Anyone have this problem or can help me?

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
Mine says the same thing, I hit the Ok button and it works fine without a sim card.. Camera works great too... I used mine everyday for a week straight in place of my iPod touch because the camera is so much better on the razr...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
P

pomlover

Reaction score
I can't use mine because I have no service. So I can't call, text or anything!

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
Sorry I thought you were trying to use it without a sim card.. As I am... If you have a sim card and it's not working. I would first shut down the phone, pull the sim card and reinstall it, being careful not to touch the metal contacts, then boot it up and see if the reboot helped..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
P

pomlover

Reaction score
I have never had a Sims Card. I was using it just prior texting, then went to take a picture and this happened.

OP
P

pomlover

Reaction score
So I don't understand what could have happened? One minuted it was fine, then the next it said I couldn't operate the phone!