Razr or Rezound

shortie43506

Reaction score
I am just wanting to get peoples opinions on both of these phones. I have the Rezound and haven't had any issues besides a slight lag from time to time. I just need to figure out if I should keep the Rezound or switch to the Razr? I love HTC sense, but I'm wondering if that's what's causing the lag?

Thanks!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Did you check out the Razr or yourself in the store?

OP
shortie43506

shortie43506

Reaction score
I think I was so set on the Rezound that I didn't even consider the Razr until now. I looked at it at the store for about 2 minutes and that was it. I have been watching reviews and I am beginning to question my decision to get the Rezound. The Rezound is by no means horrible and is so much better than my fascinate. I think blur was my main reason for not being interested in the Razr to begin with, but I am now hearing its a newer less obtrusive type of blur on the new Motorola devises.

vonfink13

Reaction score
i have the razr and i dont even notice blur..it is not annoying or distracting to me at all...i think you should go hold each one and decide for yourself..i personally like moto stuff and the razr is perfect for me...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I think I was so set on the Rezound that I didn't even consider the Razr until now. I looked at it at the store for about 2 minutes and that was it. I have been watching reviews and I am beginning to question my decision to get the Rezound. The Rezound is by no means horrible and is so much better than my fascinate. I think blur was my main reason for not being interested in the Razr to begin with, but I am now hearing its a newer less obtrusive type of blur on the new Motorola devises.

Haha, well regardless of which phone you get you're going to find a tad bit of lag, seems to be the norm with Android along with any other mobile OS. The question is the severity of it and this can be narrowed down to the apps you have open even live wallpaper can cause severe lag.

Sounds like you have a bit of buyer's remorse. I understand your excitement for getting a Rezound, but I too learned it's best to look at all options before purchasing. For example, I've made up my mind to get the Nexus when it comes out, but I will give the other phones (Rezound & Razr) a thorough demo because those will get ICS eventually. It's not too late for you to return the phone, but I recommend you check the Razr out in store and give it a thorough demo, it's much more effective than asking any of us, no matter how much our opinions influence you.

I have yet to check both of them out so I can't give my opinion on either. But as an Inc owner I can say that I do enjoy Sense, though I have switched to Vanilla Android via CM7 since summer.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
If you like your Rezound why do you want to switch?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums