Razr Maxx Wet from washing machine!!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Download and install drivers into your PC.
Download and install RSD Lite into your PC.
Download and STORE the Fastboot file on your PC.
Run RSD Lite.
Plug your phone into the STOCK USB Cable and then into the computer.
The phone should be recognized by RSD Lite as connected.
Then select the ROM file from RSD Lite.
Finally, select the program function and sit back.

It's been a while since I did an RSD Flash but those steps should get you there. If anyone wants to clarify what I've said above, please feel free.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
He has the utility but a dead battery. :/

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
He has the utility but a dead battery. :/

Correction...(S)he...

As for the battery, I didn't catch that part. I've been working with her for the last day, but the phone wasn't dead before. Damn...:angry: So now we need to either get her to fashion a Factory Programming Cable

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwwI_6doBWk[/video]

, or buy one;

Here (150cm 5 ft USB Factory Cable Unbrick for Moto Xoom RAZR XT910 XT912 Kindle Fire | eBay) or
Here (2 5 ft Micro USB Factory Cable Fastboot Mode for Motorola Xoom Droid RAZR Atrix | eBay) or
Here (2 5 ft Micro USB Factory Cable Fastboot Mode for Motorola Xoom Droid RAZR Atri | eBay) or
A Team Black Hat version here (http://shop.teamblackhat.info/Factory-style-programming-cable-for-Motorola-FactCable.htm)

Last edited:

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Yea, recommended a TBH one, any will do. :)

And she... sorry.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Correction...(S)he...

As for the battery, I didn't catch that part. I've been working with her for the last day, but the phone wasn't dead before. Damn...:angry: So now we need to either get her to fashion a Factory Programming Cable, or buy one (150cm 5 ft USB Factory Cable Unbrick for Moto Xoom RAZR XT910 XT912 Kindle Fire | eBay) or (2 5 ft Micro USB Factory Cable Fastboot Mode for Motorola Xoom Droid RAZR Atrix | eBay) or (2 5 ft Micro USB Factory Cable Fastboot Mode for Motorola Xoom Droid RAZR Atri | eBay)

Before we do the factory cable thing let's consider Team Black Hats new device for recovering dead phones and with fully discharged batteries. See my thread under Hacks in this forum... posted today.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Before we do the factory cable thing let's consider Team Black Hats new device for recovering dead phones and with fully discharged batteries. See my thread under Hacks in this forum... posted today.

Hmmm.... How bout a linkey???

Edit: Nevermind...LOL!

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-razr-hacks/232094-must-have-recovery-tool-team-black-hat.html

Serves the same purpose as above, but at $10 versus $5.90 (free shipping), $6.80 ($2.00 shipping), or $8.99 (free shipping), I wonder if it's not a better deal to get the cables instead. I have one but was also in the process of fashioning my own "adapter" just like those from the MiniUSB to MicroUSB adapters that are clamshell design. I bought 5 off eBay and just haven't gotten the soldering iron out and hot yet!

Last edited:

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Well sushi spin... What's the verdict?