Razr Maxx, round four. FIGHT!

monkey_man

Reaction score
Instead of just barging and smashing the Original OP, I actually feel for you. I had the same feeling with Bionics from OG Droid, and that phone really was problematic!!! I couldn't return the phone as there was still no super thin razr available (no better phone available). I paid money for a full retail yet refurbished phone. I don't have the firepower to sue or doing something like class action suit unlike Iphones owners (antennagate). It is given that Iphone is a worldwide phone hence you will find many new friends to do a class action. Motorola on the other hand are very smart with this as they change brand from Milestone in Europe to Droid in US. There are many Bionic users fuming about BSOD where the only thing Verizon tried to satisfy us is to allow many exchanges (refurbs) till owners have a phone that actually works! I finally did receive a working phone at last! When we have 2 other lines opened for an upgrade, I jumped while there was a BoGo event. I can't stand owning a refurb phone. I am very satisfied at getting able to get back from Verizon. I paid 2 new phones for the price of 1, and both have unlimited blazing fast 4g LTE. I thank many news online to let me know that BoGo allowed me to get the maxx where I went to a corporate store the day before to check whether this is true and the employee told me that I can't do that. No wonder why the staff at Verizon is like a revolving door :blink:. Since I felt the trouble with Bionics, I can't just laugh to those that felt been betrayed by the company just because the company views them as noobs. Anyways for future reference if you are under tight budget is to do the following:
1. Wait till many reviews are out (don't get it on its release day).
2. How hot of an item is the phone to the market (OG Droid and Razr maxx are a sold out items)/this will also allow you to do bandwagon with smart people that can do custom roms dancedroid.

This is part of business friend there always winner and loser... just be smart about it :icon_ lala:. Always find ways where you can be satisfy with your own decision regardless what other opinions are as at the end of the day you gotta live with it.