RAZR loaded ICS now its a soup sandwich

jaye712

Reaction score
Caric said:
"You can still chose multiple texts to delete in ICS. Just press and hold the text you want to delete first, at the top of the screen you will see "one message selected", then just start tapping on the other texts that you want to delete. Once all are chosen, tap on the trash can in the top right corner. Has been working for me."

Wrks for me too

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"

GPYoung

Reaction score
Likewise for me too on the stock app. But, go sms is really awesome as well and I have become attached to it quickly.

Thanks,
Geoff

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
"You can still chose multiple texts to delete in ICS. Just press and hold the text you want to delete first, at the top of the screen you will see "one message selected", then just start tapping on the other texts that you want to delete. Once all are chosen, tap on the trash can in the top right corner. Has been working for me."

This does not work for me with the stock messaging app. If I press and hold a text message, I have a list to choose from, but there is no option for "one message selected" anywhere on the screen and I can delete that one text only.

I think we are talking about different things. I see that this does work for an entire thread of a text from one recipient, but I can't delete multiple individual texts within a thread, only one at a time or the whole thread.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Caric said:

Thanks Caric, this is great information that I was not aware of.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

joshxdroid

Reaction score
jkaod said:
This does not work for me with the stock messaging app. If I press and hold a text message, I have a list to choose from, but there is no option for "one message selected" anywhere on the screen and I can delete that one text only.

I think we are talking about different things. I see that this does work for an entire thread of a text from one recipient, but I can't delete multiple individual texts within a thread, only one at a time or the whole thread.

Yes, same thing on my phone.

jaye712

Reaction score
GPYoung said:
Likewise for me too on the stock app. But, go sms is really awesome as well and I have become attached to it quickly.

Thanks,
Geoff

Whats the difference compared to that app?sig at the end?iam wondering cuz my stock app sometimes dontvwrk so well..like mms issues

DROIDRAZR215"unrooted"