RAZR Home Screen ... let's see em!

ghoticov

Reaction score
Didn't see a thread showing off everyone's home screen so I thought I would start one. I am sure this will change over time as ROMS come and so forth.

For now, here is my first one:

razrscreenshot_111311.png

Can't wait until I can modify the icons on the home screen... I would love to do away with them so if anyone knows how, please let me know.

I changed the launcher to GO Launcher EX and love the way it looks. This will work nice until ICS comes. :)

Last edited:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can't wait until I can modify the icons on the home screen... I would love to do away with them so if anyone knows how, please let me know.

Download a third party launcher like ADW EX or Launcher Pro

OP
G

ghoticov

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that I am using Apps Organizer to organize all the apps into folders and then use Desktop Visualizer for the "games" and "internet" icons on the home screen. When I click on those, it launch's the folder with those apps.

OP
G

ghoticov

Reaction score
Download a third party launcher like ADW EX or Launcher Pro

Man, I didn't even think about that! duh! I have already purchased Launcher Pro on my Xoom (even though I stuck with the stock launcher)... I didn't realize that LP would do away with those icons. I am going to check it out now. :) Thanks!

Insidious

Reaction score
Didn't see a thread showing off everyone's home screen so I thought I would start one. I am sure this will change over time as ROMS come and so forth.

Can you post that wallpaper for me and my little D2G?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Jcassell1

Reaction score
How do you take a screen shot...not rooted?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
G

ghoticov

Reaction score
How do you take a screen shot...not rooted?

I am rooted and I used Screenshot ER from the market... it was easier than doing it through adb.

Jcassell1

Reaction score
Can u take a screenshot without root.

305rev305

Reaction score

I changed the launcher to GO Launcher EX and love the way it looks. This will work nice until ICS comes. :)

How can I get that clock widget?

OP
G

ghoticov

Reaction score
How can I get that clock widget?

Its called Minimalistic Text and it is in the market. If you need to know how to set it up do a search on the xoom xda forums...I know there is a good tutorial there on it.