RAZR going in and out of sleep, and horrible battery life

Magician22773

Reaction score
Currently running stock ICS w/ root. Very, very little apps on the phone at all, and nothing out of the ordinary.

First, my phone will screen will jump in and out of sleep mode constantly. The screen will turn on, then back off, then back on.....ect.

Second issue, and I have a feeling its related to the first, is I have horrible battery life. I am at 50% right now, and have been off the charger for only 4.5 hours, and have not used the phone at all.

CPU Spy shows almost no time in Deep sleep (32%), with most time in 300mhz state (60%).

Even though I have not done a lot to the phone, I really would like to find a solution other than a reset. Just not really looking forward to starting from scratch.

Any ideas?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I am having the screen turning on issue myself, but battery life is not really affected.

Pictures below are pretty heavy usage for me today. Did a Skype call, have two corporate emails doing a push through Exchange, two gmail accounts polling for emails, a few text message, couple phone calls, Draw Something, 20 minutes worth of GPS navigation, also with 4G going all day.

View attachment 52639View attachment 52640