Sliced from my RAZR

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
Does it work on a Droid RAZR?

bmwnick

Reaction score
brightest led flashlight is awesome just search market for flashlight and it should be right near the top of the list if not the top

eidian

Reaction score
Tesla in the Market is a good one.

2.3.6 ver 173 rooted with NO problems

Last edited:

DocsDad

Reaction score
I've always worried about the flashlight apps burning out the LED. Any thoughts?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
I would hope it would only be used sparingly and for a short time, thereby not imparring the led. Your thoughts?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I would hope it would only be used sparingly and for a short time, thereby not imparring the led. Your thoughts?

Yes, there's good reason to be concerned. The LED can be damaged by driving it so hard for extended periods of time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max

Scott B

Reaction score
I prefer Tesla led. Its one of the few with a widget and it doesn't turn the screen on blinding you.

iguanad

Reaction score
I prefer Tesla led. Its one of the few with a widget and it doesn't turn the screen on blinding you.

I just downloaded this. It is awesome. I love the strobe and SOS options.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
Ltcalex here,

I appreciate the effort in posting a great start for my research on which of thses flashlights for a smartphone works best and am gratificed in all of your remarks. I am posting a quate from the "tiny flashlight" description that may provided more descrip language in its quality and light use. I hope it is beneficial to all droid users in this forum.
"Light sources:
==============

* Camera LED light – Uses your phone’s camera led (flash) to emit bright light. Note that some devices don’t have a camera flash. In this case the led flashlight option will be disabled, but you can still use one of the screen lights.

* Screen Light – This is the basic white screen light, which is bright enough for daily use. You can use it as your primary option in case your device doesn’t have a camera led or you want to save the battery.

* Warning Lights, Police Lights, Color Light – Different light sources, which may be useful in many situations. You can change the brightness and the colors."