Razr drops data often: Should I trade razr for a differnt 4G-capable phone?

Reaction score
I had the same issue i got a new sim card no its all better id try that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Az_N8tive

Reaction score
I'm dropping data. So I should get a new sim card for my Razr? Its definitely getting to be slightly annoying.

Deron

Reaction score
I had a widget that was a row of 5 green icons for wifi, gps, bluetooth, updates, and something else. I can't remember what the widget was, anyone have any idea?

That widget is called "Toggle: Power Control" and is has a cog icon next to it in the Widgets list.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Icyhot1966

Reaction score
After the latest update, my phone lost data altogether. I got an error message saying my sim card was not authorized. I switched to 3G only mode and that took care of it for a while. Then after a few more errors I completely lost data. I took it to Verizon and they tried 3 or 4 sim cards and couldn't get it to work correctly. They had to replace my phone. Just wondering if you had got that sim card error message or if anyone else has?

On a semi-related note, Since I got my new phone I lost several of the apps and widgets that were installed on my first phone. I had a widget that was a row of 5 green icons for wifi, gps, bluetooth, updates, and something else. I can't remember what the widget was, anyone have any idea?

It's called Toggle: Power Control

Deron

Reaction score
We replied with the answer at the exact same time :)

equake

Reaction score
Doubtful any SIM card replacement will help since my 1st RAZR had this problem with data drops on 4G and replaced the SIM multiple times. Finally replaced with another RAZR and getting stable 4G. On 3G it never had problems as long as its set to CDMA only. AndroidPolice.Com has an article that may explain about the VZW 4G issues. It is across all 4G phones to a varying degree including the new Galaxy Nexus.

eapeyton

Reaction score
That widget is called "Toggle: Power Control" and is has a cog icon next to it in the Widgets list.

Just saw that you answered my question. Thanks a lot.