Razor maxx camera

jimmysif88

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the stock camera is any better than the d3,caus the d3 is bad.
Thinking about getting the razor max,not if the camera is the same as the d3.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

William_04_x

Reaction score
I don't know about the D3 camera, but after reading your post I had to show off a pic of my cat. He doesn't sit still long.

One thing I like is that when focus is achieved, the focus box on the screen turns green, and a tone is generated to confirm. It happens quite fast(much faster than my D2G was).

From RAZR MAXX

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1329360245891.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1329360245891.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 437

DocsDad

Reaction score
Don't know about the D3 either but I have read some poor reviews on the camera and bluish tint on some of them.

I am impressed with the MAXX camera so far. No complaints.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

cece5702

Reaction score
I think the camera on the Maxx is a lot better than the camera on my Droid X. Although I do not use my camera a lot, but I did take some pics last night just to test it out and to my surprise, its really nice. I was pleased!

detroitwilly

Reaction score
that's good to hear, because I feel the same about my x's camera. I'm interested to see how the Maxx is.

OP
J

jimmysif88

Reaction score
The maxx camera is sweet.better than most I've seen.had it for a week now,havent tried video yet though.still loving this thing after a week.yes finally a good motor Droid again

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums