Rate Threads!

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Hey guys,

i know, that lot of you have been long-time forums users everywhere on vBulletin Boards around the world. but also for you and for our new members, there is one thing i would like you to do, to help improve finding good information on our forums.

RATE Threads!

just look at this and you know how this is done:

So well, just try it RIGHT TO THIS thread here ;)

Have fun!

Tigger

kaboyd

Reaction score
I am concerned because some threads are getting rated without any action on my part. I was just looking at one in particular in the "off topic" section and it showed a rating of just one star. It's a fine thread that i would not rate that low, and I'm 100% sure I never rated it and a couple more, but it shows I did. :confused:

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am concerned because some threads are getting rated without any action on my part. I was just looking at one in particular in the "off topic" section and it showed a rating of just one star. It's a fine thread that i would not rate that low, and I'm 100% sure I never rated it and a couple more, but it shows I did. :confused:

I just noticed that it is saying I rated this thread even though I didn't. In fact, I haven't rated any threads yet.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to get an answer on this guys. Hang in there.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Testing to see if the OP rates his/her thread if it then shows all the users as "already rated"

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cereal Killer and I did some test. It appears there is an issue and we have forwarded to the admins who have responded and are going to resolve this issue.

kaboyd

Reaction score
Good morning. I just noticed a few new threads that were rated this morning by the ghost in the machine. Thought I'd let you know the problem is still there.

kaboyd

Reaction score
It has been a problem since this site was created. I'm under the impression they can't did it because it as brought to their attention months ago...

serbear4u

Reaction score
Rating threads

Since i don't see any stars on this thread, i'm assuming the ability to rate has been disabled... ?

misfortune13

Reaction score
thsnks for the info
grey.png