Rate Threads!

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Hey guys,

i know, that lot of you have been long-time forums users everywhere on vBulletin Boards around the world. but also for you and for our new members, there is one thing i would like you to do, to help improve finding good information on our forums.

RATE Threads!

just look at this and you know how this is done:

So well, just try it RIGHT TO THIS thread here ;)

Have fun!

Tigger

I am concerned because some threads are getting rated without any action on my part. I was just looking at one in particular in the "off topic" section and it showed a rating of just one star. It's a fine thread that i would not rate that low, and I'm 100% sure I never rated it and a couple more, but it shows I did. :confused:

I am concerned because some threads are getting rated without any action on my part. I was just looking at one in particular in the "off topic" section and it showed a rating of just one star. It's a fine thread that i would not rate that low, and I'm 100% sure I never rated it and a couple more, but it shows I did. :confused:

I just noticed that it is saying I rated this thread even though I didn't. In fact, I haven't rated any threads yet.

I'm trying to get an answer on this guys. Hang in there.

Testing to see if the OP rates his/her thread if it then shows all the users as "already rated"

Cereal Killer and I did some test. It appears there is an issue and we have forwarded to the admins who have responded and are going to resolve this issue.

Good morning. I just noticed a few new threads that were rated this morning by the ghost in the machine. Thought I'd let you know the problem is still there.

It has been a problem since this site was created. I'm under the impression they can't did it because it as brought to their attention months ago...

Rating threads

Since i don't see any stars on this thread, i'm assuming the ability to rate has been disabled... ?

thsnks for the info
grey.png

Back