Randoom Reboot

ravik521

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,
Hope this this is the right section, as this isn't my first post on a forum. anyways, im Running a Droid 2 global. got it right before christmas. I do recall even when the first day i got it, it would randomly reboot on and off. It used to be about every day. The night of the big storm in the Northeast, as im from NJ, i did a factory reset, and used ASTRO file manager to restore my apps. (as it reboot about 6 times in the day). So far so good. Droid seems to be running faster. It just did a random reboot. My question, should i be taking it to verizon now? Just wanted feedback and opinions. Thanks in advanced. , Ravi

Reaction score
Mine does a random reboot once a week or so. Mostly when I use the default built in file manager to transfer files from one of my pc's.

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
Mine just did a random reboot a few hours ago and I hadn't used it in at least an hour. Doesn't seem to do any harm so I don't mind.

Reaction score
Mine does a random reboot once a week or so. Mostly when I use the default built in file manager to transfer files from one of my pc's.

Why are you using a file manager to transfer files? Just plug it in via USB, and it shows up as an external device. Drag and drop.