Random!

nerdbox08

Reaction score
I have a couple concerns and they are all different topics, so I'm throwing the post here.

The browser: I've noticed that no matter what browser I'm using if I scroll down before the page loads, it takes me back to the top, why is that?

The website: whenever I try to view someone's profile on the mobile website it sometimes gives me a pop up, sometimes takes me to a new page but either option always gives me the same profile. It's some a73 person.... I don't think that's actually a member but if I want to view a profile I am forced to access the full site.

Also if I want to private message someone I have to access the full site, which is a pain because the drop downs hover over other links.... It's like running the Olympics with my finger.

I also can't seem to find a quote option on the mobile version.

Paid forum access: As much as I love this site, I'm not rich; my extra dollars go to purchasing apps or donating to the developers, is there some way we could maybe get a couple of price tiers? Or is there some way I could just donate a couple bucks?

/end random. Lol

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nerd i have all the same issues. I think we all do and we'll just have to suffer lol

OP
nerdbox08

nerdbox08

Reaction score
I figured as much but asking is cheap and worth it, lol

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a couple concerns and they are all different topics, so I'm throwing the post here.

The browser: I've noticed that no matter what browser I'm using if I scroll down before the page loads, it takes me back to the top, why is that? are we talking about viewing this forum. If so let the browser finish loading. There's a ton of data and it's set by default to load the entire page. So it finishes and sets it at the top.

The website: whenever I try to view someone's profile on the mobile website it sometimes gives me a pop up, sometimes takes me to a new page but either option always gives me the same profile. It's some a73 person.... I don't think that's actually a member but if I want to view a profile I am forced to access the full site.

As far as the mobile site goes. I will forward this to John. He set it up and see if we can get a better understanding of the why. Maybe even a fix for it :)

Also if I want to private message someone I have to access the full site, which is a pain because the drop downs hover over other links.... It's like running the Olympics with my finger.

I used to have this issue. Now I use pinch to zoom on my Droid. That fixed my issue. all I do is zoom in a bit more then click on Pm's. I found that it works very well. On the Droids stock browsed. found it didn't zoom enough and the buttons overlapped. I guess that's just a bug that the update will fix (or a ROM) easily :)

I also can't seem to find a quote option on the mobile version.

I will also have John take a look at this too

Paid forum access: As much as I love this site, I'm not rich; my extra dollars go to purchasing apps or donating to the developers, is there some way we could maybe get a couple of price tiers? Or is there some way I could just donate a couple bucks?

This is not a requirement. Your access will not change at all with out subscribing. Don't worry about it at all. We appreciate you coming here so just enjoy the site. No worries about it. No pressure what so ever from us or any staff member.

/end random. Lol

I responded in red. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask here or PM works as well. thanks and have a nice day

Miami

OP
nerdbox08

nerdbox08

Reaction score
Miami: thanks! I do the punch zoom til it's huge, might just be my phone.

I would like to help out somewhere with even a small donation if that's possible somewhere. I just never thought if it before lol

Mntbkr: he he, I'm glad you enjoy my humor.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Miami: thanks! I do the punch zoom til it's huge, might just be my phone.

I would like to help out somewhere with even a small donation if that's possible somewhere. I just never thought if it before lol

Mntbkr: he he, I'm glad you enjoy my humor.

Give it a bit and buy a shirt once they become available :).