Random unlock reboots

se7enth_sinn

Reaction score
Anyone having their DX reboot when you swipe to unlock. Im trying to determine if this is a hardware or software issue. Or an issue with launcher pro plus.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dweicht31

Reaction score
I am having the same problems all of a sudden. I am going to pin unlock for a while to test. Keep you posted

OP
S

se7enth_sinn

Reaction score
Cool thanks let me know

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dweicht31

Reaction score
I tested a few things out yesterday. I have fixed my laggy unlock screen and reboots. Actually, my whole phone is acting alot better. I was messing with my applications and moved a few to my sd card. Mainly dolphin browser HD. I moved it back to the phone and this made a huge difference. No more random reboots for me.

OP
S

se7enth_sinn

Reaction score
I went to best buy and got a brand new Droid X and its still doing it, so it had to be one of my apps. Gonna try moving all of them that I can to SD.

dweicht31

Reaction score
I went to best buy and got a brand new Droid X and its still doing it, so it had to be one of my apps. Gonna try moving all of them that I can to SD.

At this point I would start uninstalling some applications. Do you have system panel installed to see what is running?

dweicht31

Reaction score
I would def reseat your SD card or maybe look into upgrading to anything past a speed 2. I have a speed 6 in mine now.

dweicht31

Reaction score
Speed Class Rating
The Speed Class Rating is the official unit of speed measurement for SD Cards, defined by the SD Association. It is equal to 8 Mbit/s (1 MB/s), and it measures the minimum sustained write speeds for a card in a fragmented state [10].
The following are the ratings of some currently available cards: [11]
Class 0 - These cards do not specify performance, which includes all legacy cards prior to class specifications.
Class 2 - Minimum of 2 MB/s performance. Lowest speed for SDHC cards.
Class 4 - Minimum of 4 MB/s performance.
Class 6 - Minimum of 6 MB/s performance.
Class 10 - Minimum of 10 MB/s performance.