Random Pictures in Gallery

MiNdHaBiTs

Reaction score
When I go to my gallery there is group of photos I did not take. It randomly showed up one day and it contained over 1200! photos. I deleted it and seconds later another group of pictures with hundreds of more random pictures show up?

any idea why or how to stop it?

Barristro

Reaction score
The Droid will show any photos that you have in memory. If you have saved a website, or have some apps that have or download pictures, they will show on your phone. If you charge the phone via computer, you could be automatically syncing pictures onto your phone from the same sources.

The way to stop it is to delete the pictures and programs, stop saving things, and don't charge via computer. The way to work around it is to set up different folders for your personal pictures so that you don't have to look at all the spam.

kellyrod13

Reaction score
images automatically saved to gallery

Barristro - the Droid automatically saves these images. How can we stop it? I am no synching with my computer, and I am not choosing to save these images. Do you know of a setting that I can change so all images from corporate emails with a jpg in the signature will not be saved to my gallery?
Thanks!