Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
OP
Z

Zabrak

Reaction score
While we're adding codes, I know of *#*#checkin#*#* that supposedly asks for updates from the network if I'm not mistaken.

I looked at the /data/data/com.motorola.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db file and found, volume_threshold_percentage = 3 and volume_monitor_interval = 5. Not sure if that will work but you can try unless someone else knows.

Sent from my Liberated Bionic

Does anybody know what he's talking about? How do I get to those settings, and what numbers would I change when I get to the settings

also, I downloaded SQlite, if anybody would know what to do with that

dyno

Reaction score
You can download a app called quick settings which gives you access to system volume.

kennydied23

Reaction score
I know in the Droid X build.prop there was a line "ro.config.vc_call_vol_steps=7". You could change the value from 7 to 15 and it more than doubled the speaker volume. I'm not sure if the Bionic has the same line but it's worth a shot.

safety

Reaction score
I know in the Droid X build.prop there was a line "ro.config.vc_call_vol_steps=7". You could change the value from 7 to 15 and it more than doubled the speaker volume. I'm not sure if the Bionic has the same line but it's worth a shot.

It does indeed. I tried changing the db values I mentioned earlier and couldn't tell any difference in volume. I'll try this later.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

hunter9604

Reaction score
It does indeed. I tried changing the db values I mentioned earlier and couldn't tell any difference in volume. I'll try this later.

This would be awesome, I can't hear my alarms, definitely watching this thread

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Reaction score
Watching this thread as well, Phone is too quiet, now if only there was a way to make vibrate to actually cause feeling on my leg going through my pants pocket, that would be great.

cervri

Reaction score
Same here. Old people can't hear of feel........:icon_ banana:

geoffwhite18

Reaction score
Where exactly do we type in these secret codes?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

safety

Reaction score
I don't think this is going to help anyone out. I changed mine to 2, restarted and started getting errors about out of country roaming and apps fc'ing. It took a restore to fix it.

It appears this is tied to network settings and not phone volume.

There is an init.d script for alsa. This may or may not be tied to webtop. Anyone know?