QuickPic messed up my phone?!

chasetheace

Reaction score
Okay, so I installed QuickPic on my DROID 2 in order to make folders to help organize my pictures. I copied over pictures and stuff o organize. Now, my SD card has no more space, and half of my pictures are GONe from DCIM on my mac; I can't even find the folders. I am using astro on my droid and it appears that the folder 'Pictures' which I created with QuickPic is what is causing the problem. But I found that on my mac and it shows it doens't have ANY files on it. These pictures are very important to me. How do I get them back and move them to me computer? I have uninstalled QuickPic and not sure where to go from here. Also, all pictures I saved into Folders in QuickPic are only viewable in 'thumbnail' form (even when opened, they are small). And no, I don't want to use QuickPic, so please don't tell me to just reinstall it and stop using stock. PLEASE HELP ME THIS IS WORRYING ME! :furious::crying:
EDIT:
THANK GOD!!!! I've just used ASTRO to move the Pictures folder into DCIM and I have SOLVED the problem! I am now moving all photos over to my computer and then will deelte them off my phone :D YES!!! dancedroid:icon_ banana::hail: PRAISE THE LORD!!!

jaye712

Reaction score
chasetheace said:
Okay, so I installed QuickPic on my DROID 2 in order to make folders to help organize my pictures. I copied over pictures and stuff o organize. Now, my SD card has no more space, and half of my pictures are GONe from DCIM on my mac; I can't even find the folders. I am using astro on my droid and it appears that the folder 'Pictures' which I created with QuickPic is what is causing the problem. But I found that on my mac and it shows it doens't have ANY files on it. These pictures are very important to me. How do I get them back and move them to me computer? I have uninstalled QuickPic and not sure where to go from here. Also, all pictures I saved into Folders in QuickPic are only viewable in 'thumbnail' form (even when opened, they are small). And no, I don't want to use QuickPic, so please don't tell me to just reinstall it and stop using stock. PLEASE HELP ME THIS IS WORRYING ME! :furious::crying:
EDIT:
THANK GOD!!!! I've just used ASTRO to move the Pictures folder into DCIM and I have SOLVED the problem! I am now moving all photos over to my computer and then will deelte them off my phone :D YES!!! dancedroid:icon_ banana::hail: PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Haha..ur soundin like me about to get a heart attack losin photos. LOL i feel ur pain, the only bad news for me,i lost it using a certain app that didnt wrk right n the bckup email didn't wrk..bummer,wish i still had em..that was ALOT...glad u got it to wrk,astro actually saved me frm videos i lost resently.i only d'l astro if i need it,if not,i keep it uninstalled

RAZR215UNROOTED