Help with moving pictures and changing destination folders?

DoctorFrankie

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anybody could help me with changing the destination folder for my picture downloads. I have a downloads folder in my gallery but my pictures from text messages go to a messaging folder instead. It's actually bugging me a lot. Maybe it's just the change in format from the thunderbolt. Also, is there anyway I can move pictures in my gallery? I'm using Quickpic right now as a gallery because it's easier to use but I'm still curious about the actual gallery that comes with the phone. Thanks!

virgil71468

Reaction score
DoctorFrankie said:
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anybody could help me with changing the destination folder for my picture downloads. I have a downloads folder in my gallery but my pictures from text messages go to a messaging folder instead. It's actually bugging me a lot. Maybe it's just the change in format from the thunderbolt. Also, is there anyway I can move pictures in my gallery? I'm using Quickpic right now as a gallery because it's easier to use but I'm still curious about the actual gallery that comes with the phone. Thanks!

http://www.razrforums.com/forum/droid-razr-general-discussions/2300-gallery-question.html

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

tomthbomb

Reaction score
You can't just plug into your computer then drag the photo to whereever you want it?