quick text

pwc123

Reaction score
I have the Motorola Droid 2 Global with Verizon wireless. On my old LG Voyager phone there was an option in text messaging for quick text. I do not seem to be able to find this on my Droid 2. My friend has a Droid Incredible and it is there.

Can you tell me where to find the quick text for text messaging? Any help will be appreciated...

Pat

dredhead407

Reaction score
When you are at the part where you enter the text message press menu and quick text should be one of the options.

Sent from my Droid running gingerbread using DroidForums App

OP
pwc123

pwc123

Reaction score
When I go to where you enter text, and press the menu, the options I have are...
Call, Add Subject, Set Priority, Insert, Insert Smiley and Delete.
There is no quick text option there...

Reaction score
I use handcent as my text messaging app (have since day one, so I can't be any help with the stock app, sorry), and it's got quick text built in, and you can edit your own quick texts.

dredhead407

Reaction score
I use go sms so that's how it is for me.you should download that app its a good one with many features

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

yrigoyen0108

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is a way to set quick text message on Motorola Droid X?
My HTC incredible had preset quick text's in it. Just wondering if new phone has same feature that I can't find