quick qustion

zaccatacc

Reaction score
im about to get a motorola x2..is that also known as the droidx2. and is there a one step root i can use for it like i used form my og droid. i used universal androot for that. Or will i have to use super one click?

Trip3601211

Reaction score
*Complete edit. Yes. DROID X2, X2, DX2, Motorola DROID X2 all the same. Only different one is a Motorola Milestone X2. Zergrush is the rooting tool I am familiar with. Next reply has more info.

Last edited:

Trip3601211

Reaction score
From my last post until about a two days ago, I rooted and flashed to Versions of The ROM Eclipse. 2.0.3 and v2.0.4. All within 24hrs. And I'm still noobish to this stuff. Here are the first steps to get you going: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1391824 After those crucial steps you can look up the Eclipse ROM v2.0.4 download it, move to root of SD and flash through CWM. Wipe both cache and cache DAVIK before updating .zip through SD. After your phone should look like this:

Sent from my DROID X2 Running Eclipse v2.0.4

Trip3601211

Reaction score
Heres the next link for Eclipse if you are interested in downloading this ROM. IMHO it's the best if not second best ROM. (Dont think theres better though) anyway here ya go: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1198857 and here are some of my personal screen shots of the ROM. Let me know if yoh run into any snags. Ill help as much as I can. Can also PM me for help. Good luck with any decision for that matter and enjoy the best of rooting and ROM's.

Sent from my DROID X2 Running Eclipse v2.0.4

Gonzo79

Reaction score
I sugest if ur gonna flash a rom and go throgugj tha hole proses look into cyanogenmod7 its frickn sweet best rom out there iv flashed them all e lipse molten liberty miui cm7 is tha way to go dont now how to past links but xda dwv has all u would need for this. Good luck

Sent from my MB870 using DroidForums