Quick question

solohikr

Reaction score
I have a Droid Razr (original) since it came out, I broke it and filed a claim with asurion. I read somewhere else, can not rember where, that said asurion was out of original razr's.
The question is to anyone that has filed a claim with the Droid Razr, what did asurion send you as a replacement phone?

for the record:

got the same phone, and it didn't work out of the box, waiting on another replacement

Last edited:

CitySlaka

Reaction score
They send a refurbished price of junk. And good luck getting a replacement if you get one that's messed up, I filled a claim 3 weeks ago and its already falling apart and they want to make me pay another 100 bucks to fix their **** up.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
They will send you a razr first, when they are out of stock of razr's then you would receive a razr maxx. Just because they were out of them several weeks ago does not mean they're out of them currently. Yes you'll get a refurbished unit. This late in the cycle you'll get someone's problem child. Good luck.

"stroped" of my razr maxx, poo.

fireman00

Reaction score
won't help you know but check with if your home owner's insurance has a "home computer policy" clause which costs 20 bucks a year and thankfully covers smartphones because I CRUSHED my Razr Maxx in the rear hatch of my SUV. I filed a claim, sent them a picture of the crushed phone and a receipt for the new phone. I got a check for the replacement value minus a 50 dollar deductible within 3 days.

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
In the pass when I have gotten phones replaced through them each replacement phone came with a warranty and I had to use it once or twice. Only one time did they say that after a month the off/on switch spring failed was "ware and tear" and also tried to say abuse. They sent another phone and told me they would look at returning phone and if they think I abused it would charge my credit card x amount of money. ( never did ) I would have never allow that to be charged to my card without a dispute. So point here is they will sometimes sent out a replacement for the replacement without any whining and sometime not. Just stand your ground if your right.
They send a refurbished price of junk. And good luck getting a replacement if you get one that's messed up, I filled a claim 3 weeks ago and its already falling apart and they want to make me pay another 100 bucks to fix their **** up.

Last edited: