Quick question about music player

warrenianbarr

Reaction score
One of the things I loved about my Storm was the fact that I could just hit a quick button to pause and unpause (play) whatever mp3 I was listening to in the background while I was doing something else i.e. web surfing. Is there something similar on the Droid or will I have to navigate back into the music player to hit pause and play each time?

Thanks,
Warren

Droidforums

Reaction score
One of the things I loved about my Storm was the fact that I could just hit a quick button to pause and unpause (play) whatever mp3 I was listening to in the background while I was doing something else i.e. web surfing. Is there something similar on the Droid or will I have to navigate back into the music player to hit pause and play each time?

Thanks,
Warren

Hey do you listen to music with a headset ever? If yes are you able to use the headset to skip and pause a song? Btw, just search the app market for "music" and you should see a few apps including the widget one.

XciteMe83

Reaction score
Don't be a smartass. What he means is, is there a way to pause/play music WITHOUT referring back to the main music application. That would save time when trying to multi-task.

Gosh.