Quick Poll: Which Smartphone Display Size is Perfect for You

Which is the perfect smartphone display size for you?

• 4" to 4.7"

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 5" to 5.2"

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • 5.5" to 6+"

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
4.7-5" my Galaxy Nexus was near perfect for size, easy fit for one hand use. GS5 is the limit for my big hands.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
5" with absolutely minimal bezel....4.7" with most of what's out today. I can almost palm a basketball - my hand width (pinkie-to-thumb) is 9". That's at least average for a man, and there's no way I can reach the ENTIRE Turbo 5.2" display with my thumb without shifting the phone in my hand...4.7" is about the limit for that.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I am a 5.5"+ user! I really enjoy the size of my Note 4....I was always happy with 4.7 and smaller and it took a while to get used to my Note 3 when I got it. I can certainly say now that I have become comfortable with the larger screens everything else just looks to small. I am not a big "one-handed" user so not having that ability is no big deal to me.

Amazonfemme

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
VS985
My eyes prefer 5.5+. My hands prefer the 5.2 and ergonomics of the G2. My eyes won the argument.

This is me in reverse (although in all honesty, my wallet ultimately won the argument). I loved the Note 4 screen size, but the phone itself felt awkward and like holding a slab. Also, it was $299 on Verizon with a two-year contract. The slightly smaller LG G3, with its curved back, fits in my hands much more comfortably...and it was free. :)

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk 2