quick app clean cache question

hpNYR

Reaction score
"quick app clean cache" question

The notifications setting that is checked, what does that do? Does it notify you if you need to clear cache or something?

What does the Mo stand for? The app came with 10 Mo selected as the cache size limit.

Thanks in advance to all replies.

Last edited:
OP
H

hpNYR

Reaction score
bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

OP
H

hpNYR

Reaction score
When you open the app, you hit the menu/setting to the left of home it opens up the tab and notifications is one of them. Click it and you will see.

What is that for?

Also if I have task killer, do I need this at all? Does adanced task killer clear cache or no?

Last edited:

SGTiger

Reaction score
When you open the app, you hit the menu/setting to the left of home it opens up the tab and notifications is one of them. Click it and you will see.

What is that for?

After hours of pondering the subject line of your first post, "quick app clean cache question", I have finally come to the conclusion that you don't have a "quick question" about cache cleaning. There is apparently an app called "Quick App Clean Cache". Sorry I have never used this app, but maybe my evening spent figuring out your question will help someone else.

Perhaps whomever was responsible for naming the app that horrendous name made an equally puzzling decision to use MO instead of MB as in megabytes?

Last edited:

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

What is that for?

After hours of pondering the subject line of your first post, "quick app clean cache question", I have finally come to the conclusion that you don't have a "quick question" about cache cleaning. There is apparently an app called "Quick App Clean Cache". Sorry I have never used this app, but maybe my evening spent figuring out your question will help someone else.

Perhaps whomever was responsible for naming the app that horrendous name made an equally puzzling decision to use MO instead of MB as in megabytes?

lol thats what had me confused i had never heard of it either.

OP
H

hpNYR

Reaction score
It's a 61 cent app. I want to know if that notifcation option being checked tells you if you reach above the 10 Mo or MB cache size limit. If it doesn't than I can clear cache manually and I'll refund this.

Thanks to all the replies.

DaveF

Reaction score
It's a 61 cent app. I want to know if that notifcation option being checked tells you if you reach above the 10 Mo or MB cache size limit. If it doesn't than I can clear cache manually and I'll refund this.

Thanks to all the replies.

The new version (2.0.2) does!