Questions

sohldaddy

Reaction score
Ok
#1 How do I send my yahoo email through my G-mail

#2 Can i somehow send any call from someone NOT in my address book straight to voice mail.

#3 Can i get facebook notifications through my phone, ive got nothing

Thanks for all the help.

Houndstooth

Reaction score
#2 Google Voice. Not the answer you're looking for I'm sure, but that's all I know.

eliassami5

Reaction score
1- you cant forward yahoo mail to gmail unless u have a paid yahoo account i believe
2- i dont think thats possible..might be an app for it but idk
3- go into your facebook app, menu, settings, there you can set it so the LED flashes and the phone vibrates when you get a notification and you can set a ringtone for it also.

nerdbox08

Reaction score
Ok
#1 How do I send my yahoo email through my G-mail

#2 Can i somehow send any call from someone NOT in my address book straight to voice mail.

#3 Can i get facebook notifications through my phone, ive got nothing

Thanks for all the help.

#1 - Been answered here, can't help you because I swapped from Yahoo back to Gmail the day I got DROID.

#2 - I don't think there is a way other than what was mentioned already.

#3 - What type of notifications? The FB app have a Notifications Option in the settings FB -> Settings -> Notifications, but I'm unsure of what it notifies you of. If you are looking for specific notifications, I would suggest using a third party app as the default FB app is lacking several departments. If you want to be notified of actual new statuses, I've yet to find something that does it. As for response to the normal stuff, I am assuming that's what the notifications in the settings is for or you can go on your computer and set it to send you a text message, if you really want to.