question

Reaction score
Just curious, I'm sure if I dig and dig I'll find it, but I'm wondering what the system version will be when jb comes. Since ics is 6.7.246, what will be next.

deduct

Reaction score
We won't know until the official ota is pushed out. There will be lots of speculation when the leaks start being found. I hope we don't end up having several different builds like we did with ICS. That was insane.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
This may have changed but I understand that Cheesecake won't work with ICS so we may not see leaks like before. Of course that could change when someone figures out how to make it work.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

OP
masterautotech78
Reaction score
Alright, guess we'll just have to wait and see. shouldn't be too far off though. Here's to hoping for some great possibilities when it does come.

deduct

Reaction score
I hope your right aaf. It needs to be quick and painless. And no alt it was not fun. Atleast we know we will be getting it one way or another.

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
I'm less excited about the jb itself than i am about the surprise bionic owners were promised.... .maybe an unlocked gsm chip...maybe some custom widget the other builds don't have..who knows? But it's klp on the xphone after google i/o that I'm focused on. Wow. I need 9 posts.