Question on default Email app

Droid101

Reaction score
So I signed into my yahoo email account on the default email app from Samsung and I noticed a few things.

1. I had about 70 messages which were not in the inbox but were in their respective folders in my yahoo account and
2. There is not way to move an email to a folder?

Is there something I am missing or is their really no way to access your folders and move stuff into them?

OP
Droid101

Droid101

Reaction score
So I signed into my yahoo email account on the default email app from Samsung and I noticed a few things.

1. I had about 70 messages which were not in the inbox but were in their respective folders in my yahoo account and
2. There is not way to move an email to a folder?

Is there something I am missing or is their really no way to access your folders and move stuff into them?

Bump!

Anyone??

skennelly

Reaction score
As far as accessing your folders: at the top of the default screen, touch where the account name is with the triangle in the bottom right corner. There is an option there for viewing all folders.

To move emails to fokders: either open an email and press the menu button. There will be an option to move the email. Or, if you want to move multiple emails: from the list check the boxes of the emails you wish to move, then there will be an icon that appears at the top of the screen with two arrows on a folder. Select that and choose move.

*Sent from my Galaxy to yours through tapatalk

OP
Droid101

Droid101

Reaction score
As far as accessing your folders: at the top of the default screen, touch where the account name is with the triangle in the bottom right corner. There is an option there for viewing all folders.

To move emails to fokders: either open an email and press the menu button. There will be an option to move the email. Or, if you want to move multiple emails: from the list check the boxes of the emails you wish to move, then there will be an icon that appears at the top of the screen with two arrows on a folder. Select that and choose move.

Is this in the default email app? Because everything you described is not available to me. Only folders that show are Spam, Trash, Draft and sent as well as the inbox.

Also when I go to move a message there is no option to move to any kind of folder just reply or delete.

skennelly

Reaction score
You don't get this option? I use the default email app for work and I don't use yahoo.
a6f9836e-135a-dcaf.jpg

skennelly

Reaction score
Only other option may be to forward your yahoo to Gmail and use that app.

OP
Droid101

Droid101

Reaction score
You don't get this option? I use the default email app for work and I don't use yahoo.
a6f9836e-135a-dcaf.jpg

Yea no I don't get that option. I tried deleting the account and re-adding it too but no luck. I wounder if their is a compatibility issue with yahoo?

OP
Droid101

Droid101

Reaction score