Question for those who upgraded from the galaxy nexus.

jourdannick

Reaction score
Well, to start off, I am actually looking to downgrade from the s3 to the nexus. Its a long story, but the question is... How do you all feel about the switch in phones? Do you feel like there is a big difference or that the s3 is that much better than the nexus?

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
So there are already like 3, multi page threads on this that are full of multiple perspectives and comparisons. I highly suggest using the search feature to checkout those instead of waiting for a whole new thread to build up with the same information. I can give you the short version of each of them though: The S3 is better in just about every way.

OP
J

jourdannick

Reaction score
So there are already like 3, multi page threads on this that are full of multiple perspectives and comparisons. I highly suggest using the search feature to checkout those instead of waiting for a whole new thread to build up with the same information. I can give you the short version of each of them though: The S3 is better in just about every way.

Yes but I am also receiving 150 to 200 dollars with the phone

wcjeep

Reaction score
Yes but I am also receiving 150 to 200 dollars with the phone

If you flash the phone it might be worth it. If you stay stock the S3 is better. I wouldn't back step even with your financial kicker. Wife had the S3 while I had the Nexus. The S3 is faster on LTE. After two weeks watching her S3, I upgraded.