Question about Verizon Data usage Widgets

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I have the Verizon Data Usage Widgets on my Moto Z Force (Running N), Galaxy Note 3 (Running L) & LG G Pad X 8.3 (Running M). I noticed the G Pad is Different and Im not sure if its because its a Tablet but I like the way it looks and functions better. Is it because its the Tablet Version? Anyway to get Widget to Display Total Usage not just Line Usage? Any Suggestions are appreciated.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
The widget on my Pixel XL shows me how much data we have left total for the account, two phones.

What plan are you on? I'm wondering if that makes a difference. My wife & I share the 8GB New Verizon Plan. Or whatever they were calling it before they reintroduced the new unlimited plan.

Sent from my Pixel XL

OP
hammerhead13

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I am on the New Unlimited Plan. Seems my Tablet is the only one with Different Widget showing Total Lines not individual.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I would guess the tablet version hasn't been updated. From what I understand, the cutoff for the throttling after 22GB or whatever it is is per line, so each line gets 22GB before they're throttled.

It's not as much of a shared days plan as the one I'm on, where my usage counts against my wife's & vice versa.

Sent from my Pixel XL

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I don't know any way to change the widget display settings. I have not found any Settings for the Widget other than Light and Dark theme. I also think it depends on your current plan. I have the same version My Verizon app on my personal phone and work phone and the widget looks different on my work phone. I assume it's different because I am not the "account owner" on that phone and it's a business line.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk