Question about sending video messages through email...

mnkypwr06

Reaction score
I created a video using the webcam on my computer and wanted to send it to someone via email. They currently only check their email on their phone because their computer is messed up. I attempted to send it to myself to check to see if it would open on my phone (droid incredible) but it would not. How can I get the video to play on their phone? It can be through email or some other way...

iamjoe

Reaction score
Your best bet i to upload your video to youTube and then share a link with your friend. You can make the video public or private. Sending videos is not the way you want to go. Send the videos to a container/website and the give out links to the content.

OP
M

mnkypwr06

Reaction score
Your best bet i to upload your video to youTube and then share a link with your friend. You can make the video public or private. Sending videos is not the way you want to go. Send the videos to a container/website and the give out links to the content.

What's wrong with sending videos?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Does your webcam take video in .mp4 format? It's not the only format that Android will play, but it is probably the most universal video format there is that works on 90% of devices.

OP
M

mnkypwr06

Reaction score
Does your webcam take video in .mp4 format? It's not the only format that Android will play, but it is probably the most universal video format there is that works on 90% of devices.

No, it's avi or w/e