Question about Launcher Pro Beta

nwwolf1

Reaction score
So I've had the Launcher Pro for about two months now, and I love it. I was looking at my phone today and suddenly there is a glitch where, and let me see if I can explain this coherently, but the bottom row of all my apps on each page is duplicated and the tops of each app is showing up on the very bottom of my screen as a next row under them, but only the tops are showing. If that made any sense can some one help me out? ha I tried restarting my phone, taking battery out, etc., but that didn't work. Any thoughts?

thunter

Reaction score
I've been using LP too for about 2 months and I think it's great. Have not had the problem you're describing. You might what to go into preferences and re-set to defaults.

Briankbl

Reaction score
You could also just uninstall/reinstall. That would be my best recommendation.

Newps

Reaction score
Had that happen to me. You set 5 rows for the Homescreen under Advanced. When you restart the phone or tell LP to go back to default you see what you have. Go back and reset it to 5 rows and you'll be back to normal.

AlDoes

Reaction score
yup, I had the same problem while having 5 screens, but I reset the LP and it wont back to 3 screens so then I changed the settings to 5 screens and all the shortcuts that were missing from screen 4, and 5 came back when I set it back to 5 screens.
icon10.gif