Launcher Pro

boobaroo

Reaction score
I have been experimenting with different themes all day today, trying to find one I prefer. I have tried numerous ones from sdx and all over. After a few hours of just trying different ones, I now all of a sudden have Launcher Pro stuck on my Moment. If I try to download any other themes, it force closes on me. i have tried going all the way back to reinstalling the first 2.1 update and no fix in site.

Any one have this problem or give me any ideas how to get rid of it. I go to App Manager, which I have two different ones plus the phone one, but Launcher Pro is not listed in any of them to delete it.

any ideas or help would be much appreciated.

REMilk

Reaction score
You need to go to

menu>settings>applications>Manage applications>

Then select Launcher Pro from the selection list, then click on "uninstall".

I have Launcher Pro and it shows up on this list.

Good Luck,
Bob

OP
B

boobaroo

Reaction score
Launcher Pro does not show up in my applications. That is what is really funny about this, it does not show up anywhere to be able to uninstall.

REMilk

Reaction score
I suggest you try something else.

Go to the Apps Market and go to Launcher Pro.

If there is an option to uninstall, try it from there; if not, if there is a selection for install, the install it again, maybe this will make it visible or fix the app.

OP
B

boobaroo

Reaction score
Thats another funny part, it shows not installed from the market, and when i try to install, so I can uninstall, it wont let me install it from the market.

I think i am going to have to do a complete reset to factory and go through everthing i have done.

masterxchief

Reaction score
Thats another funny part, it shows not installed from the market, and when i try to install, so I can uninstall, it wont let me install it from the market.

I think i am going to have to do a complete reset to factory and go through everthing i have done.

Are you rooted?

OP
B

boobaroo

Reaction score
Man, this is strange. I did a factory reset. It is still there, now shows in Market installed, but get no option to uninstall. It still does not show in Applications. I can at least run another theme now without problem, but now am getting a force close on multi-touch.

romanrish

Reaction score
Why the crap would you factory reset??? Go to market. Download "Home Switcher" and you can change your default home to any home app you have.

The other two things (and don't get insulted if they seem simple because I am not sure exactly how andvanced you are)

See if Launcher Pro is the stock launcher for your ROM therefore it would not be installed from the market.

2 is make sure you have at least one other launcher installed on your device. Go download Helix from the market for good measure.