Question about droid x roms

moparneon00

Reaction score
My wife just bought a droid x and i rooted it and did titanium backup. She likes my ics rom on my galaxy and wanted it on hers. So i looked around on here for the ics rom for droid. I read that the camera doesn't work with that rom. Is there any good full functioning roms that is similar to ics and please direct me to it. thanks

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums.

I am not really sure about your question so I moved it to the Droid X section for more specialized traffic.

leftspin

Reaction score
My wife just bought a droid x and i rooted it and did titanium backup. She likes my ics rom on my galaxy and wanted it on hers. So i looked around on here for the ics rom for droid. I read that the camera doesn't work with that rom. Is there any good full functioning roms that is similar to ics and please direct me to it. thanks

Right now there is no fully functional ics rom for the droid x. I would recommend the miui gb rom with the ics framework and theme, or cm7 gb and an ics theme. Can't get you links right now because I'm on my phone but hopefully someone else can

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
leftspin = the man.

I am too far out of the DX ROM loop to make recommendations so thank you very much!