Get Your Droid X Roms HERE!!!

codythibeauuu

Reaction score
Well excuse me for sharing a post that I thought would be helpful..I hated to search thru forums to see what is the new all the time. I would have loved to have one list to see whats avaliable when I started out.. I have almost 61,000 views on droidxforums and many thanks from dev's that I help get the word out about their roms....But excuse the heck out of me for sharing here.

Ragepost.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

puck3511

Reaction score
Thx for posting this it is very helpfull to have them all in one place instead of looking all over for roms. Now only if someone would keep it updated ;-)

OP
H

Highflyin128

Thx for posting this it is very helpfull to have them all in one place instead of looking all over for roms. Now only if someone would keep it updated ;-)

I do keep the lists updated over on DX ans AF. I am eXtremeDX over there. I aksed to get my name changed over here, but have heard nothing.

Aram58

Reaction score

I do keep the lists updated over on DX ans AF. I am eXtremeDX over there. I aksed to get my name changed over here, but have heard nothing.

No more flying high I suppose?

Sent from my stunning rooted droid using tapatalk.

foundonfloor

Reaction score
Nice. Thanks for this. I've been running Tranquility for a while. Looking to maybe test the waters elsewhere.

Comprehensive list is helpful for me.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App