question about call quality

hvymtlman

Reaction score
I own a moto Droid and am unhappy with the call quality, the person I'm talking to can hear an echo or repeating. How is the reception with the eris? I'm thinking of switching. Thanks

I own a moto Droid and am unhappy with the call quality, the person I'm talking to can hear an echo or repeating. How is the reception with the eris? I'm thinking of switching. Thanks

My Eris has good call quality, but I first tried the Droid and had no problems with that either... could yours be faulty?

seems odd, I too was impressed with the moto and just found the size of the eris to be a better fit for me. My calls are all good on the ERIS though.

I had the same issue this week. I went to the verizon store, they popped the battery and restarted the phone, problem solved. There is a new update coming in the next week or two, hopefully this will address some of these annoyances. My fifth gen iPod needed to be rebooted constantly when I first got it, and continually improved for about a year until it was rock solid. This is the cost of being an early adopter.

Thanks everybody. I'll probably take the phone to Verizon and have them look at it. I know we're supposed to get an update but I wanted some info on the Eris. Thanks again.

Back